It’s cold outside! Naturally, you just want to stay home with a hot chocolate and turn the heat up high.
But your daily routine must go on, despite the chill. Throw on a sweater and scarf, and let’s go! At the same time, remember that cold weather can be harsh on your body and skin, so take extra care to keep warm every day – from the inside out and the outside in.
We’ve put together a list of tips and tricks so that your winter will be warm, comfortable and healthy:
1. A lot of heat is lost from the feet, so keeping them warm is one of the best ways to warm up your whole body. Give yourself an at-home foot spa with Crystal Dead Sea Bath Salts in soothing hot water. Follow with a foot massage using Alma K Foot Cream to boost blood circulation.
2. If your hands are cold, give yourself a quick hand massage with silky soft Hyaluronic infused hand cream. It’s the perfect size to throw in your bag and take anywhere you go. Put on soft gloves afterwards, so the warm, nourished sensation lasts for longer.
3. Dry chapped lips are a common problem in cold icy weather, but they don’t have to be. Take your Moisturizing Hyaluronic Lip Balm everywhere you go, and use it whenever you need.
4. Even better, you can get hyaluronic lip balm and hand cream in one kit – the Hyaluronic Harmony Duo Kit will keep you perfectly hydrated and protected.
5. Winter weather is very drying on the skin. Use body oil regularly to replenish lost moisture, protect against cold weather and get the blood flowing. Alma K’s Enriching Dry Body Oil is intensively hydrating yet leaves the skin dry to the touch, so you can cover up and get cozy right away.
6. You know that feeling of being cold to the bone? Warm up with a deep self-massage using the Nutritive Body Butter. Get the blood circulation going to restore a sensation of warmth to the muscles.
7. Using a face moisturizer is absolutely essential on cold winter days. Add a few drops of brightening booster serum to enhance your healthy warm glow during winter.
8. Don’t forget your hair, of course. Chilly weather makes hair dry and damaged, but with the Nourish & Repair collection, including shampoo, conditioner and mask, you can bring your hair’s healthy shine back.
There’s nothing cozier than a warm vibe on a chilly day. Especially with the nourishing winter support of Alma K!